Friday 21 April 2017

CHEESE and EGGS

The message that I received this morning when I woke was "Cheese and Eggs", and that reminds yours truly of a recent dream of looking at myself when I carried more weight. At that time, one of the meals that became a regular on my menu was Mozzarella Omelet. It was at that point that I changed my diet from a sugar burning to metabolism to a fat burning metabolism.

Of course you can also include some olives and herbs, I do like herbs in omelet.

In this video about 5777, the year of the Olive Branch. Harav Ginsburgh's response to questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RZ8s1OlEPs

My smoothie this week as been red grapes, banana, Greek yogurt and Goat's milk. Last night I made a lovely fish chowder specially for health, in a tomato and herb sauce. I cook and eat specifically for health, not just for enjoyment. Also cooking creatively can be very therapeutic, especially when you are consciously aware of the power of food for healing, purification, and restoration of your being. 

So why are the eggs and cheese so important today? Eggs are for extra energy, and they work with your auric field, cheese is for the calcium that is clearly required to be boosted today. Of course Brie is great for your Vit K.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxS4joVMkjU

In the video above, Ginsburgh mentions David, David was found hanging on a tree in 2013, the coroner said that he was innocent of the allegations against him. In biblical prophecy, you find it did fulfil an exact prophecy, although the Jewish priests don't mention that prophecy do they? However, there is more than one David that was brought into my life during it. 

The LORD did not ask for sacrifice, he asked for HESED. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwA5Jm85E4M

To do, today, I have to do "Cheese and Eggs". Divine instruction for the 21st April, 2017.

The 21st of April is the "Day of Commitment". Committed to divine instruction, in this case today, for health again. When eating cheese, I try to eat cheese without yeast in it when possible. Although cheese without yeast doesn't last as long.  I also eat a lot of cream cheese too, especially for snacking on.

The older you get, eat little and often, and a little bit of what you fancy does you good. Olives also go great with cream cheese and Greek Feta cheese, I like goat's cheese very much and a Greek salad. Of course you could have a salad with boiled eggs, and goats cheese too. Think of the meals that you can create with eggs and cheese. You could also make an egg and cheese mayonnaise and have it with an avocado and coriander salad with olive oil. 

We used to have a great TV campaign in the UK, when televisions first came to be, "Go to work on an egg". So I did, my breakfast in those days was a boiled egg, with cream cheese, and ryvita. In those days, children ate more eggs and toast for breakfast before they went to school too. They were also a lot healthier in those days. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAWduxoCgVk

Jamie Oliver proposes that people cook eggs in clingfilm, I certainly would advise against cooking eggs in plastic, for obvious reasons. What is he thinking of, what planet is he on?

Let's have some wraps shall we? Delicious !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUS-oNW7nmw

No comments:

Post a Comment