Sunday 12 March 2017

Greenfingers Asparagus

More Asparagus for Purim, more Asparagus for lunch today. My Asparagus came from Mexico, although we do grow in the UK. This video is Australia, and food grows really big in that country.

Asparagus incredibly healthy for you, so I have included it in my monthly healthy healing food menu.  A bunch of asparagus gives me enough for about four different meals as a vegetable. It also makes a wonderful soup.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCK-y__N3A0

ENGLISH ASPARAGUS 

NEW SEASON 


If you have any water retention, Asparagus is ideal. Watercress is also brilliant for increasing the oxygen to the brain. Eggs are great for protein, and energy, and don't forget to make use of those eggshells. 

I'm going to have some asparagus with my chicken lunch today. 

Yesterday, I made some of the "Happy Pear", sweets with dates, walnuts, cashews, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in my blender. Absolutely delicious. 

My smoothie today is red grape and banana with some goats milk. 

Happy Purim




No comments:

Post a Comment