Tuesday 28 March 2017

DAYS of ELIJAH

A lovely rendition of "Days of Elijah" from Ghana, in West Africa, colourful and joyous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTyD46xFKqY

And the children from Uganda. I met a lovely Ugandan priest in Jerusalem, in Israel. He had been a priest responsible for a Jerusalem church for 40 years, recently retired. He was such a lovely happy man. Of course, I was blessed to be able to gift him and his people. That man was so excited with his present, he said that he couldn't wait to see the faces of his colleagues when they saw it sitting on his desk. He was so filled with love and light, the light of love just beamed from him, it was sheer pleasure and an honour to meet him.

Although if the Muslim hotels had given yours truly a room at the inn, I probably wouldn't have had the opportunity to share with that lovely man from Uganda.  So the Muslims in East Jerusalem,  refusing me a room, was a blessing in disguise. We didn't read about any more complaints from their hotels after I had delivered that report. Big smiles!

The Muslims in East Jerusalem were complaining to the media, so I went to check it out, and what did I find, they said they didn't have a room for me. So what was all that they were telling the media then?

Anyway, these are the children from Uganda, as colourful as Ghana. I'm sure that they will make their country great. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-in7l9ZSmcI

The 28th of March, is the "Day of Steadfast". 

Isaiah 54, for the glory of Zion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment