Saturday 4 March 2017

"L'amour est bleu"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNLWIswKIw0

An appropriate song for this painting.

Do you remember it? 

The power of the ocean, the power of the heavens, the power of love. 


The power of water, water is life, water is sacred. 

Can you bless it? 

Remember when we blessed the water and healed our food together? 

Would you like to do it again?



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6h-_UXk_dM

After I began painting in 2012, he would urge me and ask me to keep on painting. I was painting every day, numerous times a day. Now I have piles of paintings. He made sure that I brought the colour back into my life and surrounded myself in colour. It was an incredible time, as he stood with me, and it was like he never left my side, he just wouldn't let me go. He was determined to stay close and keep the love in tactfulness, in the integrity that it was born to be. 

He was determined to keep yours truly safe, he'd had enough of those that had stood against his healers that he works with. He knew how much I had suffered since my birth on the planet, and how much I had overcome in life, he was determined that we would make it through every difficulty together. 

Sometimes it was like he was moving my hand to paint what he wished for me to paint, and some of the paintings were prophetic. Sometimes he would ask me to paint something specific, like when he asked me to paint a rose. Sometimes he gave me names for the paintings, and he named this painting in January, 2017. I spread the paint for one of our healers, although afterwards I could see that it too was prophetic. 

PATCHWORK of GREAT LOVE 

January 2017 


Oh its hot, very, very hot! The power of his love, is so hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment