Friday 24 March 2017

Jewish Return Kalamari

It's great that justice has been served in Spain and Portugal and the "injustice" that the Jewish people suffered due to the "expulsion", has been overturned. Jewish people have been invited to return to Spain and Portugal. When Jewish people were forced to leave those countries, some went to Holland and after that onto the UK. Many settled in London and were known as Chuts.

Jewish people from Spain and Portugal ate seafood, as many Spanish and Portuguese people do. Recently I have shared with you the importance of mussels for your joints. Although yesterday, I cooked some calamari, called Kalamari in Greece. Some might call it a chowder or stew.

I cooked my onions and garlic in a little palm oil, although olive oil would also be great. To my onions and garlic, I included fresh tomatoes, (that are great for the prostate, and women have a prostate too) some aubergine, a little leek, some sweet red pepper, red wine, a small red chilli pepper, some mushrooms, red kidney beans, and a little water and some tomato puree for thickening. A little black pepper, and some black mustard and fennel seeds, of course the calamari too.

My herb was the dill, my fruit was some lime juice, and the dish was delicious with some light cous cous with more dill and some more lime juice.

You don't require much calamari to make it a splendid dish and it can be quite economical.  It's hard cooking for one, so I usually have enough for more than one meal, or for a dish to be frozen for another day. My Kalamari stew for red nose day.

Real Greek yogurt from Greece is still on the menu, have to remember to eat it three times a day for my health.

Plain yogurt is also great with some mint sauce in it with chopped cucumber, as a side dish or as a dip. Yogurt is great for cooling the body temperature if your body is overheating, I always used to eat it while sunbathing, and afterwards when I was in southern Europe, so my body remembers that.

Red grapefruit is also on the menu this weekend, and some more kiwi fruit and banana smoothies. Kiwi is brilliant for boosting the collagen. Another green fruit that is very tender for the body. I'm still enjoying my asparagus, an essential in my food intake. We do grow asparagus in the UK, and asparagus farming is increasing in our country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squid_as_food

Enjoy this 24th of March, the "Day of Simplicity". Enjoy it tenderly. I was blessed to see Ella Fitzgerald live in London.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrp1LXNOnIM

Interesting that when travelling became affordable, the first place dad took us was to Spain, for him Spain was like going home, and he spent much of his holiday time there during his life on the planet.

I was looking at some family photographs the other day, and Spain was the first country that my parents took my son on holiday, as a baby, he loved calamari, and mussels, he would eat all of the Spanish food. He certainly had a healthy and varied diet to give strength to his body while he was growing up. That is really the best that you can do, give your children the best start in life, until they are old enough to be responsible for themselves and their own balanced nutrition.

Cheek to cheek

Mother and her child

Amazing that Michelangelo knew and understood the biblical prophecies 

He even knew the colours that I would wear after giving birth. 



Our bodies were made to process food, not eat processed foods. So limit your intake of processed foods as much as possible, eat fresh as much as possible, and eat foods that are alive with energy.

Uncooked foods are also great for you, and I try to eat as much uncooked food as I can. At my time of life, energy is imperative, for the appropriate systems of the body, and specific foods can help you more than others. Love beyond measure, take care of your bodies, and treat them tenderly.

Consider your menu's, what you are putting onto your plate of consciousness, and the reasons why.

The best plate or bowl of food, is the healthiest food serving, and your body appreciates you, when you appreciate it, and its dynamic healing system that can be given a kickstart with the right food.

The same with dialog and communications, your body appreciates you, when you are kindness itself, for the LORD did not ask for sacrifice, he asked for HESED. The power of sound, and the voice, for healing, is mighty indeed. In fact, the Son of God, considered that what came out of your mouth, was more important than what you put into your mouth. In the beginning was the word made flesh.

Of course, in Israel 2,000 years ago, the soil was much more healthy than soil is in many countries today. Do you give yourself time to rest, do our farmers give our land time to rest, mother earth, has to rest too sometimes, people cannot take all of her nutrients without repercussions. We have to replenish our planet and in so doing ourselves. The great mother gives life and this singer sang about the little mother.



My soup today, is a mushroom soup, with goats milk and desiccated coconut. Delicious. I've always liked coconut, I used to eat coconut and almond cakes in London.

Have you eaten Inca Berries? Some of these golden berries were reduced to 50 pence. I quite like them. They're also known as "Physalis". Great with a green salad, and so pretty for decorating food.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physalis

GOLDEN BERRIES 

There is some interesting medical studies included in this video. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE8WbG0bzeI


No comments:

Post a Comment