Friday 3 July 2015

Orange Hair and Orange Peel

I decided to try the 'Mandarin and Apricot' together and its come out ORANGE and of course mandarin is also the name of an orange.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/rainbow-hair.html

I wore orange when I was teaching Reiki and it was a wonderful colour to wear while teaching. This is a photograph of me in the Canaries with our Hindu family at lunchtime.

The Canaries are lovely and the people were lovely too, always in my heart. 

Interesting that in Chinese medicine, mandarin orange dried peel of the fruit is used for the regulation  of chi. Its good for the abdomen - digestion and to reduce phlegm and it used in ayuveda medicine. 


No surprise then that after all of the inversion therapy, I now have mandarin orange hair. 

Its one of those days when the light of sun shines! 

What did I have to eat last night? 

Tuna steaks cooked in honey, hemp oil, and grain mustard in the oven. 

I also had new potatoes par-boiled in mint. Then put in coconut milk in the oven with some sweet chilli sauce. The tuna steaks were also accompanied by aubergine sauted in oil until brown, then put in some tomato passat with some water, that the potatoes were cooked in. With some baby tomatoes and red onion and left to simmer. The three different dishes together were wonderful - truly delicious and full of nutrients that my body required yesterday. Tuna is usually too expensive for me. However, I found four small tuna steaks at Aldi for £2.99 and the packet said that the tuna was from the Pacific. 

In the Canaries they have a lot of tuna fish, so much so, they told me that Japan receives planes of tuna fish on a daily basis. Now how many people know that? 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paZDLaEgVDg

I like the idea of the orange candles what a wonderful thought. 

Remember this Elijah and Jesus said to the women to have plenty of oil. 

I was sharing today, that when I was on a Reiki II training course. I was given my own symbol in gold. When I met a Reiki historian the weekend of Princess Diana's funeral, at Healing Arts in London. I drew the symbol for him - and asked him if he knew of it. His response was that it is a Japanese symbol and it was the symbol of JOY!. 

I was joyful that he could recognise it - and my joy at meeting him, for he had chosen to share much with me, bless him. He had trained in Japan and he said that he had been trained by the last remaining student of Dr Usui. It has also come to light that a Dr Usui went to a university in the USA - although I haven't checked back with the Reiki historian to get his comment and feedback on that. 

When I was putting the orange mandarin on my hair, I could definitely feel it. A change was happening in my auric fields of consciousness. So put your Reiki through that ! As we know colour impacts on states of consciousness, we also know that colour is for healing in a magnanimous way and orange mandarin is healthy for you in its different ways! 

I like uniqueness and being different do you?  I also like the power of the orange honey - and the orange mustard, and orange juice. Orange honey ice cream would be lovely, goats milk, with orange honey for this year of generous. Matthew 20:15 I'm sure there are happy bees in the pure land of the pure oranges. Interesting that the oranges and lemons was the fruit given to Israel for the stargate opening in May 2006 - and it was divinely instructed prior to my arrival in Israel. All for the glory of God. 






No comments:

Post a Comment