Thursday 9 July 2015

Surely as I Stand Message


After I responded to an American post on the 9th July, 2015. 

The heavenly Father spoke and sounding cross he said, 

'For surely as I stand, they shall not - by-pass you'. 


'Then the Spirit lifted me up, and I heard behind me a loud rumbling sound as the glory of the LORD rose from the place where it was standing' Ezekiel 3:12 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhbJMlBzWd8

'I will declare that your love stands firm forever, that you have established your faithfulness in heaven itself'. Psalm 89:2 'Your word, LORD, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens'. Psalm 119:89 

'My purpose will stand' Isaiah 46:10 'See, it stands written before me; I will not keep silent but will pay back in full; I will pay it back into their laps'. Isaiah 65:6 

What did the LORD God have to say to America in 2009? 

http://academysounds.blogspot.co.uk/2009/10/ignoramus-halloween.html

Who was faithful to the point of death after they had been 'imprisoned' for speaking the truth? 

Do you know? 

Did you gain the victors crown after that was done to you? 

The book of Revelation tells you someone died after what they did, who was that do you know? 

'The one who is victorious will not be hurt at all by the second death." Rev 2:11 

Michael died prior to it, and then a friend in the UK died afterwards. It was written that it happened on his boat. Neither of them had hairy heads when they died. Psalm 68: 21

And what of those people that are experiencing 'black' in their ears and or their 'belly buttons' what do the medics say to them? When and why does it happen? It is a symptom of those that have experienced 'trauma' and as we know 'Trauma' and being 'traumatised' can change DNA.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Ear--Nose--Throat/Anyone-with-Black-ear-fungus/show/1075129













No comments:

Post a Comment