Monday 13 July 2015

Photography and Guard Dog Dream

It took me ages to doze off, and then when I did drift off - I then went straight into dream state. I was with a load of elderly people and were being organised to have our photograph taken, My mother was with us and there were a lot of different men and women posing for the photograph.



It looked like we were abroad somewhere, like Spain. I then turned around - and I could see a younger man that I seemed to recognise. He was shy, and self-conscious. He was standing in front of a large glass window that was behind him, and he had a lovely young brown boxer dog with him.

I was pleased to see the young dog (and it was on a lead) so I went straight over to him. The man then spoke to me - and he was saying something important, I then moved closer to him - and asked him to repeat what he said again, then he was gone. Afterwards, I thought that's typical isn't it, they call you over, speak to you and then walk away!


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_(dog)

In dream interpretation, if there is a camera in your dream, it can indicate a warning of 'insincere' friends around you. Be especially cautious about giving any confidences of a personal nature. I was pleased to see the dog in the dream, as I like dogs, and the dog was friendly and affectionate and that can indicate a pleasurable and happy time. In dream interpretation, the colour brown can be to do with 'money luck'. 

While writing about the dream I thought of Crufts - and this year at Crufts, the best of show was an American owned dog called 'McVans From Russia with Love'. 

However, the boxer is a dog that was developed in Germany, a dog used by the military and for protection, the man in the dream, obviously had this dog for a reason. Most likely as a guard dog and just as I was typing this, I received a text message, 'Don't be a stranger' from a Spanish friend that lives in the UK. 

Prior to having what I called a 'Joseph Dream', two hedgehogs had come outside my door. Hedgehogs that require help in the UK due to their decline; due to their habitat being taken from them by the house builders - that did not put a space in the fences for the hedgehogs to get through. They take over farmland - take down the hedges that once existed, then build upon it - and what thought do they give to the natural environment and the eco-system of the planet? Then people have cats and dogs in their small gardens, what environment is there for the hedgehogs?

UPDATE

15th July, 2015.

I received some news today, some good news to do with my godson, and also news of a funeral that is connected with the cameraman. All that I remember about that man is, that when we were young,  he always seemed very shy.




No comments:

Post a Comment