Sunday 5 July 2015

BERGAMOT Healing

I had just juiced my pomegranate - and I had been thinking about a lady that I'm going to see in August. As she is having some health issues with her legs and is considering surgery. While I was drinking my delicious juice - the heavenly Father said, 'Bergamot' and the aromatherapy oil is good for the liver, the spleen and skin.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergamot_orange

Dr Susan Lawton gives her advice on this oil and what it is good for.  I have a weak spleen - so I shall it give it try prior to August. Susan recommends it for post-trauma, and for muscles - so it will be good for the legs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37kNfXPUBJw

The origin of the word originates from Bergamo in Lombardy, a town in Italy. Source link says that in  its Turkish origin it means 'princes pear' or 'prince of pears'. Its important to note that there are two different types of Bergamot, there is the Bergamot Orange, which is a cross with a lemon. Then there is the herb bergamot, or wild bergamot from the mint family.

Bergamot is also available in a flower essence remedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment