Saturday 21 February 2015

Manchester City 5-0

Well done to Manchester City and Manchester - 5-0 against Newcastle - they won! The question is was the win predicted a few days ago - as heaven and earth is my witness:



Earlier today - I was writing about Manchester and a few days ago - there was the 'Gathering Dream' in the first part of the dream I had to walk over to the man and put my head on his heart - e:g his chest and say 'I love you'

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/gathering-dream.html

MAN CHEST ER

Recently Manchester United also did the 'Paint the Plane Challenge' and Manchester is celebrating the biggest event in Europe - for the new year of the green wood goat-sheep-ram:

I've added this Maple media mandala due to the outer rim color being -  the color they're wearing in the pic featured on the BBC website: Interesting that last week - the blue sirius light also flashed on my high waistline on my torso:

There will be big celebrations in Manchester tonight - Love to you all in Manchester

The dream confirms that Hashem has blessed you








Those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31


No comments:

Post a Comment