Saturday 14 February 2015

MOSHAV Band - Love Liberators

My 13th post this month of my birth - I dedicate to the Moshav Band and I shall call all the true servants of the LORD our 'Love Liberators'. Helping people to liberate the love that they hold within - so that they can receive immeasurable love.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMxnPBl72-s

The new song of Moshav band was uploaded in December 2011 - that was the year of 444 and perfect love. The year that the Son of God predicted that we were moving into awesomeness. In the summer of 2012 I began to spread the paint. In 2014 there was a painting for Moshe after they LORD had spoken of it. They certainly landed in the love immeasurable. It is written that they grew up in a musical village in Israel. Its great to hear them sing. Maybe they will come to England if we ask them nicely.









No comments:

Post a Comment