Thursday 19 February 2015

CARTIER Smelling It

I was reading a post about someone collecting phone numbers - and I then received the smell of Cartier


The smell of fragrance and perfume always reminds me of the prayers of the saints:

Sometimes a particular fragrance can be a signature of a person that has passed over -  or can indicate a  forthcoming event: I have a couple of friends that can afford to wear Cartier - and there has been a recent passing in the family - of one of those friends that does indeed wear it

As such a particular fragrance can be given as evidence of life after death - for identification purposes -  to a person that will recognize it - and comprehend its significance

When a spiritualist is on the platform in the spiritualist Church; they may ask a person in the audience if there is a person in the room that wears this fragrance - or knew someone that did wear it:

Once the person is identified - then the link becomes stronger - and the conversation would continue:

It is even more powerful - when a specific person is spoken to - with a specific message that gives proof of life after death: it is most powerfully comforting - when it is a unique message for a person - and that only they know the importance of it: Of course it is great conformation for the instrument - that receives the message to deliver when it is confirmed by the person that the message is for

I once said to a man that the message must have been a one in a million chance - he responded no - one in 100 billion - bless his soul - I will always remember his gentle words of kindness:

Another man was given a message - and he said that the message that I had given was something his mother always said to him:

However - the most rewarding was while I was giving healing to a young girl - and I suddenly burst into song: she had a powerful release - and she shared that her dad had sung that specific song at her sisters wedding:

Bless her she cried - it was a powerful  connection for her: Truly - it is a blessing to be able to give comfort to people that have been bereaved:

Since the recent passing I've seen diamonds - I've seen blue light on the torso at high waistline - and now I am smelling Cartier;










No comments:

Post a Comment