Saturday 28 February 2015

Eleinu Rock Stars

While I was bathing I asked Hashem if there was anything that he would like me to do and he responded 'Eleinu - rock stars sung of you' the last time he mentioned that word was in October 2014 and it is was in 2010 that he spoke about the rock stars:

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/lord-said-aleinu.html

The next solar eclipse will be on the 20th March and it is on the 'Day of Labyrinth' the scientists are saying that it will be most powerful solar eclipse since 1999 and that the sun will be blocked out over Europe

The numeric of 20 was given in a dream this year when I bought 20 pounds of coconut from the health food shop in the dream: March being the third month for the march of freedom with one million women marching in London on the 7th March is also an anniversary for wisdom:

2015 = 8 - the letter CHET = Visions and the Church of England are calling for a new moral vision: 8 is also the numeric of spiritual transformation: Hence this solar eclipse will be a 238 = 13 = LOVE in Hebrew = 13

After Hashem spoke to me today - I saw the head of a man on my left and he had very thick long hair and a beard - ages are sometimes difficult to assess although he looked like he was in his 50's - I asked Hashem who that man was and he smiled for my asking what his name was and who he was:

I would recognize him if I saw him again - and he said that I would meet him - so another date with destiny! 

This is such a lovely song filmed in Camden - 'Let it Be' brings back joyous memories of living - working - dancing and shopping there when I was young: 

The talented musician and pianist sings about how we put our money where our mouth is -  the feet were on the margin - and the hands in the breeze: More reminiscent in the most recent of times shared in social media on the internet! England certainly has talent - and with great love in our hearts - we continue the journey together this year - this country will certainly rock with songs like that!




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6LfrOy2iUQ

It looks like this next solar eclipse is going to be the labrinth solar eclipse - rock the stars man - rock the stars - heaven and earth is my witness - and its great to watch the great work manifest before our very eyes!




No comments:

Post a Comment