Wednesday 18 February 2015

Gathering Dream

Last night prior to rest Hashem spoke and was with me prior to dozing off to sleep - I experienced a lucid dream - and in the first part of the dream - there was an ex-boyfriend from my youth that went to Mexico - and we were at some kind of gathering  - I walked up to him - and l laid my head on his heart - and said 'I love you' 



Now today -  Mexico is in the news - there has been a major volcanic eruption at  Colima - and it looks like a huge black rabbit plume - as soon as I saw it - it reminded me of Mary Seacole and Welsh rarebit

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-31505368

It is written that in Aztec mythology - there is Centzon Totochtin - the four-hundred rabbits are a group  of deities who meet for frequent parties - divine rabbits and 'gods of drunkenness' 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centzon_Totochtin

You know those rabbits they like to reach the end very fast - that is why I gave them the fable of the 'Tortoise and the Hare' - I've never been to Mexico - have you - you know what they do in Mexico to attain a heightened state don't you

In the second part of the dream; I was bending over - putting something on the floor - or picking something up - like when you leave your shoes at the door - and as I stood up - a man came through the door behind me - and he wrapped his right arm around my shoulders and chest

EDIT in this Chas and Dave song video you can see a man put his arm around a woman and the song is about London girls - on the 7th March 2015 - one million women will be marching in London

On the 7th May there is also an election in the UK




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aIMGVXzNbY

He was letting everyone know that he had arrived - and she's with me - she's mine - he was smiling -and happy as he towered above me - he could see more in the room than I could - due to his height

He kept on doing the same thing - coming up behind me - and putting his right arm around me - it was always his right arm - he was a large man - with facial hair and he had a jolly face

Then after that - I was talking to someone - and he came and stood at the side of me - this time he kept on picking up my right hand - and holding it -- and looking at it - squeezing it - happily smiling at me 

He was moving from foot to foot - in a dancing way - he looked so happy and overjoyed at what he held in his hand - her hand - there is something about her right hand that is important to him - and he was so happy to be able to hold it

After the dream - I could still feel the presence of the man resting with me in a comforting way - his energy is very powerful - I recognize it immediately

When I was fully awake - I pondered on the importance of the dream - I felt that the first man in the dream had to be told that he was loved - so I did - he had to feel my head on his heart

The second man was different - he was courageous and confident - he beamed with happiness - and his steps were steady - and consciously aware of his intentions

Love was delighted to be in his company - and simply be in his energy - I felt that he had shifted - and that something major had brought back his courageousness and self-confidence - he was so happy

Then afterwards Hashem spoke again - and he said 'He loves you for your gentleness and kindness'

The gentleness of shiloh is mentioned in Isaiah 8 

In dream interpretation - to dream of hands being caressed - signifies 'sincere love' - the right hand specifically means 'carefree joy' - holding hands together - can be a sign of 'reconciliation' or 'renewed friendship' 

To dream of arms can indicate pleasant times ahead with good friends - I arrived at the gathering before the man did - although he really enjoyed himself when he arrived

Sorry - my apologies - there are no full stops on keyboard 

It looks like the location was a place where you would be in bare feet - or just wearing socks - due to the carpet or floor covering - as such - it could be a healing location as the first man required healing for his heart - and he could only be healed if she put her head on his heart - and said those words 'I love you'

It was after she said 'I love you' to the first man - that the second man walked through the door afterwards - is it a coincidence - heaven and earth is my witness 

In Jewish spirituality - the door is the dalet and it is to do with selflessness - she was already selfless - as she had already walked through the door to attend the gathering - a gathering where people were talking to each other - in an intelligent way

Both men were dressed casually - so it was a location for the meeting of minds - hearts and souls - although heads - hands and feet were also featured in the dream - it was a relaxing time




1 comment:

  1. So what else has happened since the lucid dream

    Elstree Film Studios have been on fire - the set of East Enders

    There is also a brown horse in the news - they were going to give the horse a more 'godlike' name - but the horse didn't qualify for the police force - the horse didn't like urban

    Heaven and earth are my witness

    Good for the horse - horses are meant to live in the countryside

    ReplyDelete