Sunday 1 February 2015

Drag Queen Dream

I had another dream and I saw what looked like a woman but it wasn't it was a man. They were wearing a winter coat and the person had the facial structure - build and age of Dame Edna. We had a short conversation but when I woke up I couldn't remember what had been said to each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1EdGi72QiU

Then after that I saw a young nude woman and she was showing her bottom. 

When I began to write about what I saw - I thought of a person that took their own life. His-Her name was Nikki.

The first person that I saw was wearing a winter coat and the bible mentions the nudity of the second person that I saw. "Lacking clothes, they spend the night naked; they have nothing to cover themselves in the cold". Job 24:7 'The realm of the dead is naked before God; Destruction lies uncovered.' Job 26:6 

The 'Cold' is about the "Weather of Love" and the first person in the dream was wearing a winter coat to keep them in the heat of the love. 

'I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.' Rev 3:18 

“Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.” Rev 16:15 

What is happening today in America - it is the SUPERBOWL.

"See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone." Song of Songs 2:11 


Today is the first day of February and that is the 'Day of Willfulness' You could say willfulness in the Spirit of Love. However - last night prior to rest - the heavenly Father spoke of URIEL and it is written that URIEL brings forth everyone before the throne of judgement.

I did not judge the first person that was brought before me - they were wearing a winter coat. They had been kept in the heat of love during the winter weather. Their flight of love was prior to the winter beginning - and so it was - and so it did happen for the glory of God. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaolVEJEjV4


Some show their nude backsides to the world and some do not - some have got class whether they are young or older. So now you know the difference - some honor their bodies and some do not! 

So who was the young female body in the second part of the dream. Yesterday - I wrote about Katie Price in response to Russell Brand and what he said about compassion. So she was certainly brought before the throne of judgment - for a decision to be made between the two different camps and viewpoints. I did not agree with Russell Brand - I took the middle path between the two sides and different views of the situation in respect of 'disabled children' and their mothers wealth.

Apparently Lady Gaga and Katie Perry are appearing at the Superbowl and I am sure the Americans will be reporting upon that. More friends of Russell's. 




2 comments:

  1. Dame Edna Embarks on Farewell Tour

    Now, she's embarked on Dame Edna's Glorious Goodbye: The Farewell Tour, which concludes in Washington, D.C., in April. Dame Edna tells NPR's Scott Simon that she's a "restless sprit" and it's not entirely clear what "retirement" will look like for her.

    http://radio.wpsu.org/post/after-60-years-fabulousness-dame-edna-embarks-her-farewell-tour

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the first dream this year that included a famous person and in dream interpretation if you have a dream about a famous person it means 'keep trying as you will get help from an unexpected source': Since this dream - I've had a dream of another famous person - Paul McCartney and he has since announced his UK tour!

    ReplyDelete