Wednesday 12 February 2014

THE DRESS

My love spoke to me, and he said quietly, and affectionately,  'You have the dress'.

The dress that fulfilled the biblical prophecies, of the Royal bride that the mystics spoke about since ancient times. He gave humanity, a woman, in the dress, that he required for divine will to be accomplished. The golden gown that was gifted, and worn on the mission to Jerusalem in Israel, and there it was photographed with me inside it. It was also worn on the last night in the USA, Micah 4, Rev 12 also predicted that the wondrous woman from heaven would be dressed in the sun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVNmVSufv0A

I remember when I saw the swans, on the way to the hotel near the airport, how I saw the lights on the tree outside sparkling. I saw a lot that night, and what was coming upon humanity. There are times when I would just like to get away from it all, and leave the world behind, to fly away to a place that is warm and sunny. To fly to the place, that the LORD planned for me, to just be the free Spirit, that I have been known to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OkX_r032PM

My love said, 'You are the keeper of the keys, the keys that set people free. They will understand the 're'.  What is this 're' that he speaks of? Here is a mosaic, dating from the year 1213, Basilica of San Giovanni Evangelista, Ravenna. [1] [5]


It is written that in Jewish folklore, the reem was so large, that Noah had to strap it on the side of the ark. It is written that when David was a shepherd, he thought the horn was a mountain, and climbed it. Then the re'em got up, and David was 'frightened'. He prayed to God to save him, so then a lion came between them, and the lion went after David. So David prayed again, and another animal passed by, so that the lion would chase it, and David would be unharmed by the lion. [1]

There is a kibbutz in Israel, with the name, 'Re'im', and it is written that it means 'friends'. 

However, in the sound of music we also have the 'RE', or 'ri'. 

My love is telling me that it is to do with the spiritual law.

The sound of the 'Re', is pure and soft.

When I wrote to the musicians to ask them to give me the 'Re', afterwards, my love said, 'Obadiah'.

'Obadiah',  means 'servant of Yahweh'. In Hebrew it can be spelt a couple of different ways.

'Obhadyahu, or obhadyah'. There were many people with that name in the records of Israel. [4]

It would make sense that the person that delivered the Jewish prophecy in ancient times with that name, would also return to help the land of Esau in the last days of the end times. This tells me that they are a musician, and they have a great connection with sound.



2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Re%27im

No comments:

Post a Comment