Thursday 20 February 2014

Bristol Earthquake

Earthquake confirmed in Bristol and its a magnitude of 4.1 that happened at 13.00 GMT. Looks like they're going to be shaken out of their slumber. Apparently it was felt in Somerset, Swansea and Devon. [1]

As we know 13 is the gematria value of the Hebrew word for love and it is also the date of my birthday.

The LORD likes me to look at the importance of the magnitudes. So what is the relevance of 41?

The numeric of 41 is about 'Communication', and includes 'Television', writing, publishing, and other media activities'. 'The ability to work under pressure'. It is certainly an industry for the young, due to the pressure of the 'deadlines' that a person has to meet, on a daily basis. It is a high pressure business and when I was young I thrived on the fast moving pace that the creative industry is involved in.

However, the message of the earthquake is a big message for the creatives and their communication in that region. So the question is, where is the love? The Jewish sages share with us that the four letters of 'Havayah' is that of a family comprising a father, mother, son and daughter which correspond to the four letters of 'Havayah'. [2] The Son of Joseph, had a son, and a daughter.

In gematria 41, is the value of the Hebrew letters, Mem and the Aleph together.  [2]

41 is a 13th prime number, and 41 is the value of 'her tent'. [3] A friend was talking about her tents the other day and how she was going to get rid of them, due to the fact, that she doesn't go camping anymore. This kind of weather that humanity is experiencing, is certainly not the kind of weather, for camping.

In my 20's prior to my son being born, I once stayed in Bristol for a wine festival with my husband and the best man. It was an enjoyable trip, although we were there on business. I remember standing on the river bank looking at the river.  I also remember that I had some students come from Bristol, when I was teaching healing therapies in Gloucestershire. I like this painting, 'Exploring Hearts'.



The LORD said, 'Right now, the people are searching'.

This is a beautiful video from the 'Feather Project' in Bristol. A young man speaks of his dream and vision of humanity,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jM4U6q5cUo


1. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-26277432

2. http://www.inner.org/torah_and_science/mathematics/happy-numbers.php

3. http://www.billheidrick.com/works/hgm1/hg0040.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment