Saturday 22 February 2014

SPAIN WE LOVE YOU

Early this morning I received a message about Spain, and I didn't post it. I should've written the words down. Now I've read that there has been a fire in a hotel in Northern Spain, it is written that the family were there for a celebration. [1] This painting came in yesterday. I shall call it Spain.


SPAIN 



While writing this I am being given the word 'auntie'. Spain is like an auntie to England, and many English people have relatives living in Spain. Spain and the Spanish people are in our hearts, we love them very much, and we know that they love us. Our lives have been entwined, the marriage of our people began in the 20th century in modern times.

My heart goes out to the family in Spain, I ask the LORD with all my heart, to give you a complete recovery, to save the children, and to give you a safe refuge, in the light of love and healing.

I have an English auntie, that met her American husband in Spain, I also have family that were married there.

Spain we love you, always in our hearts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCfgiM7TTDg

1. http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/trodomar-fire-six-killed-same-3173126

No comments:

Post a Comment