Tuesday 4 February 2014

ITALIAN JOB

I was watching a video that had been put on my to watch list, and the song is called on 'On Day's Like These', and Matt Monroe is singing it. The soundtrack was composed by Quincy Jones, with lyrics from Don Black. The film was released on the 2nd June, 1969. 2nd June, is the 'Day of the Problem Solver', and the film itself, as become an iconic one in British film history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQIRbV_noi8


Questi giorni quando vieni il belle sole
la la la la la-la-la-la la la la la
On days like these when skies are blue and fields are green
I look around and think about what might have been
and then I hear sweet music float around my head
as I recall the many things we left unsaid
its on days like these that I remember
singing songs and drinking wine
while your eyes played games with mine
on days like these I wonder what became of you
maybe today you are singing songs with someone new
I’d like to think you're walking by those willow trees
remembering the love we knew on days like these
its on days like these that I remember
singing songs and drinking wine
while your eyes played games with mine
on days like these I wonder what became of you
maybe today you are singing songs with someone new
Questi giorni quando vieni il belle sole
[2] 


Source shares with us, that song was sung over the opening credits, and 'Getta a bloomin Move On'.

In 2003, there was a poll of 1,000 film fans, and they voted for the most favorite film one-liner.

The line that they chose was from Michael Caine when he said, 'You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off'. (The Self-Preservation Society'.)

Just as I got to the end of listening to the song, the heavenly Father said, 'Its the Italian job that did it'.

Is he talking about a job that I had, or is he talking about something else?

In 2003, I was in Italy at least twice. First running a training course for a week, what did I bring back from Italy with me unintentionally?

The Key to the Door, and the White Stone that I was asked to accept. 

Then a couple of months later, I returned for the mission for the harmonic concordance, that spiritual people were celebrating globally.

Some Italians, an Israeli author and healer, all met up in Florence for the first time. The Israeli and I both flew in, the Italians were already living there.

If I remember correctly, I was enabled with free flights from Ryanair, a lady in the USA sent me a poster that I still have, and the power of love being sent to me from people around the world, was incredible.

That was when the configuration of the planets created the 'Star of David', and it was heralded to bring great changes to humanity, and it did fulfill a biblical prophecy of the angels calling the elect. I gave a pink heart to the Israeli, for putting in so much effort to join us. And healing meditations to a lady, that could give them to the poor that might require them.

In that timeframe, articles were also being distributed, and published on an Italian website.

After that we had the 'Free Hugs Campaign', it was sent from a contact in Queensland, Australia.

I then distributed it, and they picked up the baton in Italy, and ran with it. The 'Free Hugs Campaign' happened in 30 Italian cities due to it.  Sheer awesomeness of teamwork, at its very best. How powerful a single email can be, when people truly engage with divine will.



1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_italian_job

2. http://www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/matt_monro/on_days_like_these-lyrics-224847.html

1 comment:

  1. Cash and diamonds worth a total of £600,000 have been seized in London as part of an operation to tackle an international organised crime gang.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-26031815

    ReplyDelete