Monday 3 February 2014

LIGHT A CANDLE

Interesting video from Kate Melua.

I CRIED FOR YOU 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGnNcLi5SmY

She says that she was inspired by the idea that Jesus and Mary Magdalen were in a close relationship, and how Magdalen, must have felt after he was gone. [1] 

'For many years they may forget. This love of ours or that we met. They may not know how much you meant to me'. [2] 

'I cried for you, when the sky cried for you'. 

How will the Church ever come to know the cause of truth? How will they ever comprehend it? 

I read a few emails today, from different parts of the world, people carrying on as usual. 

I responded with the truth, all 'nuclear reactors' have to be 'closed down', it is an emergency, to do so. 

If humanity do not close the reactors down, then very few people will survive on the planet. 

What can you do with the Churches? 

The cause of love that Jesus imparted, the love of a son, so precious. His love, he showered upon me, always with me, another reason, he brought my son home. A young man, most like his mother, a bodhisattva. Mother and Son most alike, in their hearts of love and giving. He has been painting our home, and it reminds me of the days, when I used to enjoy decorating very much. 

Just being in our peace together, the peacefulness of who we are. I have two candles lit on my left side. 

Candles of light for this night, for the light is always insight. 

Remembering the words that Jesus spoke to me, as we walked along the beach together, he spoke about the power of the ocean of Avalon. In the UK, it is written that he sword of King Arthur was forged at Avalon, and it was where King Arthur was taken to recover from his wounds, so that he could heal from what others did to him and his realm. 

So the importance of Jesus and Avalon, is important in more ways than one. For the name Avalon is written in my book of life, due to having spent time there in Australia. He is telling me, that it is also past life, and I know that I lived in Australia in a past life. It was a great location to be with him in Avalon, Australia. Australia had a tremendous vibration, positive energy, and I was blessed to meet some truly wonderful people while living and working there. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K2ocj4BvUQ






No comments:

Post a Comment