Monday 17 February 2014

CERES MESSAGE

So what is going on with the planets?

Willows is talking about Venus and Mars, that were retrograde until the end of January. [1]

The heavenly Father is speaking about CERES this night. 'Bearer of the ears of corn', 'the Syrian Goddess', a heavenly mother, peace and virtue, inventor of justice, weighing, 'Life and Right' in her scale. [2]

In Chicago, at the board of trade building there is a 3 storey statue of Ceres and the statue is faceless. Also found on the seal of New Jersey.



I have been flowing with tears for most of the day, something major is about to happen. A big event!

THE EMPATH 

If I am crying, like I was today, it usually means an event. As soon as I share what I am experiencing, the tears dry up. Strangeness of the experiences of the empath. I felt very weak, like I was fading away, just couldn't stop the tears coming. Then when I sat at the table to eat, the heavenly Father spoke. 'CERES', no more tears after that.

17th February, is also the 'Day of the Fighter'. 


No comments:

Post a Comment