Thursday 27 April 2023

WARNING DREAM

Any dreams with accidents in them are warning dreams and this morning I had a dream of my dog and he had been seriously injured, it looked like a car had caused the injury. He was laying flat and his underbelly was completely white. The dog had to be taken to the vet hospital. I do have to change vets and we do have a new vet hospital nearby. Time to register him and relook at pet insurance, plus be extra vigilant with his safety. 



In the next part of the dream there were loads of workman outside and they'd removed what is left of my plants and temporary shed. I asked the workmen to put everything back where it was and they said that it had already been taken to a location in the south to be sold off.  I was fuming. 

In dream interpretation, moving anything that is unsatisfactory can indicate that an important choice has to be made between retrenchment or a new start. I have been considering spending some money on improving my rented home and that could be considered to be retrenchment rather than a new start. 

A new start would mean moving completely and that's not easy to accomplish due to the lack of affordable housing that is available locally. Although a home with our own garden would be ideal for the dog and I. 

The recent hybrid total solar eclipse was on the day of challenge and I am certainly being challenged with the dream this morning to get on with it on the home front. Dreams like this are to spur us on to focus our energies on what has to be done to heed the warning. 


UPDATE 

First job completed changed his vets to a new local animal hospital. Vets4Pets. They're open from 8am - 10pm seven days a week. 

Second job, organise pet insurance. Completed on the 28th April, begins on the 29th April, 2023. 




No comments:

Post a Comment