Sunday 9 April 2023

JUPITER CAZIMI 11TH APRIL 2023

This video from Anastasia is on the Jupiter Cazimi on the 11th April that is also the "Day of Star", the luckiest day in April.  What are your plans for the 11th April? I've booked to start a Pilates class at the Health Club. 


The swimming is going well, pleased with the physical progress, next Pilates, really working the muscles in the body. Physio and Chiropractic appointments next week too. With self-esteem you keep yourself has healthy has you can. 

The Jupiter cazimi is happening in my 5th house, the house of joy. During this weekend I was reminded of something that happened in the 90s, the lovely golden symbol that I was given during my reiki training. A Reiki historian, Robert Jefford shared that the kanji symbol that I was given by Spirit is the kanji symbol for joy and Reiki healing certainly brought lots of joy into my life. 

My companion dog is also a joy to have around, the 2 year old Cockapoo is definitely joyful, such a happy soul and we have a lot of fun together. He likes my healing hands very much. He is a little star in our local community. He has made himself known to has many people has possible, he loves to love just like his namesake. 







No comments:

Post a Comment