Thursday 13 April 2023

RUSSELL BRAND GREAT SAUNA FOR HEALTH

Russell Brand discusses the power of the sauna with Dr Rhonda Patrick. I bought a Sauna/Steamer in February 2020 and I didn't catch any virus. This year I swim and sauna at the health club, although I still have my mobile sauna/steamer at home to use at anytime. It was difficult to use in 2021 because my new puppy tried to jump on me while I was inside it. It was funny with him sliding off of it. 

10 minutes 


Our bodies were not made to ride a bike, cycling is unhealthy for the nervous system and pelvic floor. People that I knew that were runners and joggers had to have knee replacements and they were in their 40s at the time. Even with walking should be in short bursts, 5,000 steps at a time. Anything over 5,000 steps in one go is detrimental for the body.  So choose your exercise wisely. 


No comments:

Post a Comment