Tuesday 1 November 2022

LUGGAGE DREAM

During the night I had a dream about luggage. A friend and I were leaving a location and I was checking over all of the luggage. There were loads of different bags with different things in the bags, but the luggage that I was most concerned about was the suit case with my clothes in it. I kept on asking where that case was, the flight attendant thought it might have already been put on the plane. 

In the meantime, we were chatting with other travellers saying what a lovely time we'd had, we said that we would be back, even if it was just for a long weekend. 

Then my leg cramped up during the dream, a round, short, bald headed, man came over to my side to help, (he looked Indian) he was holding my arm and was talking to me about the cramping in my left leg, then I was brought out of dream state by the cramping. 

DREAM INTERPRETATION 

"Luggage seen in a dream forecasts a long trip or voyage, probably abroad. If you lost it or were unable to locate the luggage it indicates an unexpected inheritance for the person that dreamt of the luggage or someone close to you. Having your luggage carried for you suggests happy changes ahead". 

Dreaming of the real experience of the left leg is telling the person not to be discouraged by a temporary set-back, persevere you will ultimately attain your goal. The cramping of the legs in real life is a health issue that I've been working on. 

I am feeling positive about NOVEMBER, for numerous reasons and we have another eclipse coming, this time in Taurus. Taurus being an earth sign it is usually grounded, it likes a secure, safe home life and settled relationships. 

TOTAL LUNAR ECLIPSE in TAURUS, 8th November, 2022. It's a NORTH NODE ECLIPSE. 

The North Nodes also link into past life experiences and the journey of the Soul across lifetimes. I am aware of a North American past life and this eclipse will be over north and south America. It is exciting for the Americans at this time with the mid-term elections happening at this time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment