Monday 21 March 2022

SPRING EQUINOX 2022

The Spring Equinox has arrived, pink blossom on the trees, spring flowers everywhere. The time when the new astrological year begins and people start their Spring cleaning. Hope all of our readers have a wonderful Spring Equinox. 

In the UK next weekend is Mothers Day and my Aries puppy's first birthday on the 27th March. 

He's a very happy soul. Although I asked him if we should get another puppy and his reply was no, he made it clear that he wants me all to himself. Aries is the baby of the zodiac and he still thinks he's a baby. I don't have any planets in Aries in my birth chart, although my dad was an Aries. 

We've been creating a new life together, he is awesome. Everyone says 'he's really fast", he is in speed, he learns fast too. In the pub on Sunday, he managed to get out of his harness and runaround saying hello to all of the customers wagging his tail. Although he ran into the kitchen and the kitchen and bar staff were not amused, although the customers were. Everyone was laughing at him and he keeps me amused and smiling joyfully with his antics. Has scripture says, "the dog licked it", he is adorable. 

The question to ask yourselves at this time, what is your plan for 2022? Are you making a home plan, a health plan, a financial plan, a business plan? Whatever your plan is make sure it is concise and precise. 

Make sure you know what your specific target is and how you will accomplish it, if you are on the right track and the right side of history, you will make a success of it. My Aries dad made a success of his daughter when I was very young with work ethics, he would smile from ear to ear when his boss congratulated him on his success. His boss told him, "she's a chip off the old block". 

Sometimes the plans that you make can surprise you in amazing ways, sometimes miraculous things happen for you and doors open when they are meant to do so, in perfect timing. I remember when I first began my own business, the success was almost instant and that has happened many times in my life. 

In employment too, success was inevitable for wisdom more precious than rubies. I really enjoyed my work and that makes a big difference to a person and their success in their chosen field. 

With Chiron in Aries, health and healing certainly has to be included in any plan that you might have in your mind and heart. 

So what's happening in the cosmos, SO's view of it on the 20th March, 2022, bombshells. 


21st March, 2022 Solar Bombardment and Solar Forcing. 










No comments:

Post a Comment