Thursday 24 March 2022

RUSSIAN HAT DREAM

I had a dream this morning at dawn about a Russian style furry hat. I've got a pink one, a black one, a brown one and silver grey one. The website hatrealm calls them Zhivago Pillbox hats and they became fashionable in the west in the 60s when the beautiful Julie Christie wore them in the film Doctor Zhivago. 

The dream was about my silver grey hat. 


Two ladies and I got off some public transport, I think it was a train and we were on a station platform. 

I was looking for my hat, and the ladies said that they had found two. They showed me the hats that they'd found the same colour, and one of them had flaps at the sides. With one of the hats I had to look at the label to double check if it was my Zhivago hat. 

My hat was newer than the ones that the ladies found. I bought it at the charity shop, although the label inside says that it originally came from the Next retailer and was made in China. 

DREAM INTERPRETATION 

In dream interpretation finding a hat foretells a sudden relief from worry and two other ladies found a hat.  Losing a hat in a dream can indicate money troubles and there is certainly a lot going on economically in the UK, especially around energy.  A new hat is good luck, and an elaborate hat suggests social popularity. 

The colour grey indicates a period of "marking time". Marking time can mean staying put in one place without moving forward, it can also mean doing little while you wait for something to happen. White is the promise of success in all that concerns you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment