Thursday 17 March 2022

BURGLARY DREAM INTERPRETATION

My puppy and I were up at dawn this morning, so this afternoon I had a nap. During the nap, I received a burglary dream. The dream began when I tried to open the bathroom door, when I looked inside, the bathroom had been demolished. 



Then I was in the lounge and there were three young women with London accents. I asked them why? 

Then one of women that was dressed in black slacks and a black short-sleeved shirt like a police officer said, "you've been looking into Peter Stringfellow" e.g. investigating him. That was the reason given for the burglary. I was trying to phone 999 to report the burglary to the police. 

I then went into my healing room, they'd taken my sauna-steamer and had begun to take apart my inversion table. I was then back in the bathroom and they'd put the shower rail back up across the window and it had laundry on it. 

Then I was back in the lounge with my son still trying to phone the police. Such a weird dream. My only connection with Stringfellow's in real life is when a friend asked me to help her out in the 80s, she was organising a fashion show at the Talk of the Town. She said that Peter had ripped her off financially, so he agreed to give her the venue for another night. 



Anyway, in dream interpretation to dream of a burglary is a dream of contrary. Burglars in your dream predict an increase in worldly goods, and if you caught the burglars it means that it will probably be by way of an inheritance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment