Wednesday 28 July 2021

TRESPASS DREAM

This morning I had another dream, this time people were in my home and they were rearranging it. There were loads of people inside and outside in the forecourt, it was an invasion of people. 

I told the invaders to "leave my home immediately" and that they were "trespassing on private property." I was then phoning the police on 999 to report the fact. 

Then I saw a neighbour come out of her flat and she was also complaining about the amount of people on the forecourt. It was like an invasion of people had arrived and I kept on phoning the police. 

There was a film released in 2016, called "Trespass Against Us". 

I've had numerous robbery dreams this year, but this is the first dream that I've told people that they were trespassing on private property. In scripture Romans chapter 5, the Church justified trespassing to increase grace. 

When your borders in your countries are invaded, trespassing increases and the EU made it law that all EU countries must accept the invaders when the bible tells them that increases the "sins" against our people. In scripture it also says to forgive those that trespass against us and at that time Israel had been invaded by the Romans, Israel was occupied and ruled by men from a different country. 


However, in dream interpretation, to dream of using a telephone is a warning of rivalry where you least expect it. If police feature in your dream it is about "security" and it can be a dream of contrary, it signifies that unexpected help will come. Speaking in a dream can indicate improved status in social position and/or business is forecast in a dream that includes speaking. 



No comments:

Post a Comment