Thursday 29 July 2021

CARNELIAN BRACELET DREAM

This morning I had another dream, this time it was the dream of my chunky Carnelian stone bracelet, the bracelet had been broken by the puppy. I bought the bracelet due to liking the colour of it because it goes great with the mustard colour that I like to wear. 

In dream interpretation a broken bracelet "can ask you to prepare for a disappointment in love or a financial set-back." 

This morning the puppy managed to damage the internet connection, he loves to be under the computer desk by my Lotus Feet.  However, after numerous calls to the broadband service provider, eventually, I managed to fix the internet connection with a different double switch that I had kept when the engineer replaced it a few months ago. Telephone and internet go in the same socket. 

Not surprising then that in dream interpretation, crystal signifies a quick solution to any problems, puzzles or mysteries. Worn for adornment crystal promises happy social events ahead. Wearing Carnelian came prior to the arrival of the puppy in 2021. The puppy manifested after I began wearing Carnelian and the dog licked it! 






2 comments:

  1. I now know what the financial set-back is, my car went into the garage and couldn't go in for its MOT because there were still issues with the ABS system that has to resolved. I'm hoping that I will have my car back by the end of August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get the car back until September and it did cost a lot nearly £900. Then recently, the left hand passenger mirror has been taken, so that is going to cost another £75.00. I'm still waiting for Underwoods to phone me to let me know that they have the part to fit.

    ReplyDelete