Saturday 10 July 2021

THE SHIRES UK

Do you live in the Shires? Lotus Eaters have provided the latest update. I'm often asked why I left London 40 years ago and moved to the location where I live. My response is that I married a man that was born in the location, we had planned to open a business, and I felt the countryside was a far better environment for children to grow up in. 

Has my childhood was split between London and the Kent countryside. Given the choice, I prefer the English countryside, and its green pastures for its calmness and peacefulness. 

Whereas London can be busy and chaotic in the 21st century. London is no longer the London that I once knew due to globalism. English people are now a minority in our own capital city. Long gone are the days when a child could swan around London on their own visiting museums, art galleries and historic sites, I loved sight seeing and all of our historic buildings in London. The immense history and the culture of our people. 

This is one of the reasons I don't live in London, another "terror attack" in London reported today. 

Green Park station on the Jubilee Line. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9774175/Armed-police-arrest-man-Green-park-station-London-reports-stabbing-board-train.html


This report links into the recent dream that I received, the "Writing Dream". 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2021/07/writing-dream.html

No comments:

Post a Comment