Sunday 30 August 2020

REBBE on ELUL

Rebbe speaking about the month of ELUL,  preparation, divine mercy and charity. I have a friend's birthday that comes in August every year, it has been a time for gift giving. I've been compelled to do makeovers at home and buying from charity warehouses most days. A different theme for each room.

It's amazing how many people and companies donate brand new goods to local charity warehouses, often gifts that they were given.

The room where I saw the Hebrew symbols appear before me in gold is now my bedroom, it used to be my healing room.  A friend gifted yours truly with a "Prayer Plant" for my new bedroom, a very appropriate gift during ELUL.

I honour the Rebbe because he appeared before me while I was in mystical Safed in Israel, he also spoke to me while I was in Israel in 2007. It was the first time I had ever seen him and it was during Rosh Hashanah.


No comments:

Post a Comment