Tuesday 25 August 2020

CILANTRO GENE MESSAGE

While bathing this morning the LORD asked for "CILANTRO" so after my bath and rest I went to buy some to cook with, as mine in the garden has flowered and gone to seed. I like Cilantro very much, and I enjoy carrot and cilantro soup. I also like it fresh with and on salads. Of course, it's great in salsa too that I also make in the summer season from the tomatoes grown in the garden.

Dr Greger from Nutrition Facts has provided us with some interesting research on Cilantro and he shares with us that some specific Jewish people have an aversion to it e.g. Ashkenazi Jewish people.

In the video he also mentions chromosome 11 and gene OR6A2. I find scientific research like this fascinating. 


For dinner I had Tilapia fish fillet cooked in butter with tomato, capsicum, spring onions. While cooking the LORD also asked for nachos. So I put some tortilla chips in the pan and covered them in mature cheese and sweet chilli sauce. Served with iceberg lettuce, tomato, cilantro and olive oil. 

Tortilla chips are gluten-free. 

I then had white grapes for afters. 

Lovely and refreshing for my body. 

Dr Eric Berg shares that cilantro removes heavy metals from the body and can reduce inflammation, another detoxifier.  More in this video. 



https://youtu.be/BZLeKhwKOb0






No comments:

Post a Comment