Thursday 6 August 2020

LEFT LEG DREAM

This morning I had a dream of people sitting on the lawn listening to music and they'd moved all of my containers of flowers and were sitting amongst the containers. When I came home I said, "You can put all the containers back now" and they did.

Then I saw my son and he was crying, part of his left leg was gone and the stump had a cloth on it.

One of his friends was with him.

In dream interpretation, a dream concerning any injury to a leg indicates financial difficulties to the degree of which will be in ratio to the seriousness of the leg troubles. In metaphysics the left side of the body also relates to the feminine side of the body. The left leg can indicate a temporary set-back, persevere and ultimately you will attain your goal. This is the second dream this year of my son crying in a dream.

Crying in a dream can be a dream of contrary. Cries of sadness or distress predict glad tidings.

Healthy plants in a dream generally mean good luck and it is intensified if they were in bloom. To hear harmonious music in a dream augurs great good fortune in all that deeply concerns you.

We've had a full moon this week in Aquarius and both my son and I are Aquarians, in fact my son is what is known has a double Aquarian.




No comments:

Post a Comment