Wednesday 31 July 2019

FAMILIES DREAM


30th July, 2019. 

My new mac keyboard arrived today, as I hoped that it would. So I can now share the dream that I received during the night of the 30th of July, 2019. The 30th of July, was the "Day of Tangible Presence".


The dream began with a woman being taken down and I knew that the woman was a Muslim.

After that there were queues of people for as far as the eye could see, queuing up, around the corners, into the road, they were all waiting to see me, they were queuing up right up to my door.

British families in a queue, adults with children, adults with babies, they were all in the queue.

Then after that the dream changed and people and children were happily playing in the snow.

The dream was clearly about young British families following their hearts and what their hearts were compelling them to do, they had chosen an holistic person, a healer to be their families advocate and helper. A woman that had spent decades involved in complimentary medicine, self-development and had worked with children and young families.



In dream interpretation to dream of seeing people queuing up also relates to families. It is a beneficial dream; family advice given and generosity is forecast in a dream of waiting in a queue or observing one.

To dream of children is an augury of happiness in domestic affairs and/or business interests, whichever concerns you most.

Dreaming of deep snow signifies the hard work that was put in with an unexpected big success at the end. If people were wearing snowshoes it it is telling you that a surprise reward is coming for a past kind deed.

It is new moon today in America, that is the "Day of Human Portrait", and Europe on the 1st of August, 2019 it is on the "Day of Style". The new moon is about new beginnings, each month an opportunity for a fresh start.

This new moon is in Leo, and that is often about the heart of the divine child, born free. Children have human rights too. My people, don't let economic migrants divide you, or your families, as dad used to sing to us "born free". United we stand, the power is with our people when united and we stand together.


Last night I felt like painting again and I spread the paint for healing for a specific person, it has lots of water energy in the painting. I've put the painting in my healing room. I see a precious stone in the centre of the painting with a specific shape within an oblong, a precious healing gem.















1 comment: