Monday 13 August 2018

ROYAL BREASTS Isaiah 60

I had been writing on-line and then went out into the garden and I heard him say "Listen here big tits" I replied - "yea" then I could hear a female neighbour shouting and screaming! He's asking me to pay attention to what is happening!

Biblical prophecy mentions the "Royal Breasts" in Isaiah 60 - in a further chapter Isaiah mentions the breasts again - "For you will nurse at her comforting breasts; you will drink deeply at her overflowing abundance" Isaiah 66:11 Hence - biblical prophecy foretold of the appearance and criteria for the woman that he would send: The royal breasts are real breasts - big smiles!



Did you know that Joe Walsh brought out a song "I like big tits"- sometimes the LORD is funny - how he gets my attention! He calls me when he would like me to do something!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET7wb651VFI





No comments:

Post a Comment