Friday 14 October 2016

Russian Sonia "Knock on Wood"

This video was published on October the 7th, the person that uploaded it, wrote how they felt it was topical, in light of Murdoch media headlines such as "Putin is a baby-killer".

They also wrote 'Unlikely story - in this video, Putin tends to a little cancer patient's dream of visiting the Kremlin. Remember, no enemies = no arms sales contracts for the fat-cat military-industrial CEO's. There must be a bad guy'. 




During her wonderful day, of Sonia living her dream, she said, 'Knock on Wood' bless her, and that reminds me of when the LORD said, 'Tap on Wood'.

Bless her and the team of health professionals helping the little girl. I feel compelled to spread the paint for her and say thank you to Putin for making her day so special. She will always remember it.

It also looks like that Sonia is carrying some Lilacs and that also has a special significance, and you will appreciate why if you have been following this blog, and what we have been sharing with you.

This is the photograph of the healing painting for Sonia, the paint spread this night for the child.

I put the lilacs in the painting, and the lilacs are surrounded by golden Christ energy, and around that the power of the sun and the flames of love.

SONIA HEALING 


While I was painting I could see the crochet, and now the photograph is uploaded, I can see drama as in acting, and mask making, theatrics and theatre.

This little girl is creative, I see a beautiful bird with her, with a lot of plumage and feathers on the head. This is a child that likes to feed the birds and I see two love birds in the painting, I view that has her parents. I see a babies foot print in the painting, probably related to her birth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPlCJ9X-aJU

As I write this I see musical birds, and I am feeling that the musical birds are a past life connection for this child. Hence, sound and music is very important for her vibrations.

Russia please accept this healing gift for Sonia and her parents and may the LORD bless you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZdyqjRPGkk



No comments:

Post a Comment