Friday 28 October 2016

James O'Keefe Clinton Get Well Card

On the 15th April, 2016,  I had a greeting card dream, in the dream I was buying a card for someone in a local shop for someone who has been seriously ill, someone that I have known for decades. I can see the connection between the woman that I know, and Clinton's health condition. Although the news of Clinton's health came after the dream.

It's only been in recent weeks that I remembered Clintons Cards, Clintons Cards was an English company. Although shops closed down, and it was bought by an American card company, Clinton Cards sold mostly American product, and much of it was imported from China. So Clinton Cards were importing from America and America was importing from China.

Then I just saw this video from James O'Keefe, from Veritas, he went to a Clinton gathering dressed as a doctor and took a hand made greeting card with him. It was uploaded in September.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXEoh_0iSVQ




No comments:

Post a Comment