Tuesday 25 October 2016

AMMI Message

The avalanche of disclosures from Wikileaks continues to pour down upon the American politicians, especially upon the Liberal Democrats and it is prophetic, as the heavenly Father said, 'Majeure'.

Wrap up, so that you keep your body temperature of love up, eat plenty of garlic, and nutrients, as I can feel the winter coming close, it feels like it could be a long one.



Last night he also spoke in Hebrew after I had written some emails and he said, AMMI, and it means 'my people'. The first time he spoke that word to yours truly was while I was in Jerusalem, in Israel in September 2007.   Those that are HOT with LOVE will comprehend it and the reason for it.




Interesting that he said AMMI after I had registered with BREITBART.

No comments:

Post a Comment