Saturday 15 August 2015

HA'SHEM said GET BACK!

I was sharing with people on-line and the last passage that I posted was from the book of Chronicles. 'May your priests, LORD God, be clothed in salvation, may your faithful people rejoice in your goodness'. 2 Chronicles 6:41.

Ha'Shem responded and he said, 'Can we please get back to what we were doing before?'. 

'The little you had before I came has increased greatly, and the LORD has blessed you wherever I have been. But now, when may I do something for my own household?'. Genesis 30:30. That is clearly why the time came when the Son of Joseph made a very important decision in his life.

A decision that took him in a different direction, and it changed his life and the life of his family and friends forever.  The same happened with his Son, a change of direction came, and it took him away from those people that he had helped during his life. Interesting that the same happened to Enoch, and he could no longer be found. The same with Elijah going up, God had taken the prophets away to ensure that they lived.

It was more than a hedge of protection that was given to those that walk with God. As it is shown in both Rev 12, and Micah 4 what happens when Ha'Shem made an intervention to rescue his daughter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65xTnnfD0HE

The words of Ha'Shem reminds me of the dream yesterday and my son doing something for me. 

Ha'Shem always gets his way with me, especially when he says, please. The word 'please' is something unique in my book of life,  and it is to do with the spiritual disciplines that were bestowed upon me. The song 'Get Back' was also written by the Beatles = the English, and yesterday in the dream, my son said that he was going to talk.

As I have written, August is about the elders being helped by the next generation prior to the next solar eclipse on the 13th September, and that is the 'Day of Passionate Care'. 

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/rebbe-dream.html

'They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the gentiles have shared in the Jews's spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings. Romans 15:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STiiKID0n5E

No comments:

Post a Comment