Wednesday 20 November 2013

Neutron Star - Crab Nebula

While bathing I asked the LORD what's next? He showed me a vision, an outline, first I saw the shape like the top of an ankh, then I saw what look like tentacles, they were all straight like a star, or a spaceship. The outline was whitish in the cosmos. I could never draw very well, so please accept my apologies for this depiction of what I saw. I enjoy spreading the paint, drawing is a different matter altogether.

While I was painting it, I was given the words 'Neutron Star'. 


After that I looked to see what was in space news and this picture is amazing. The headline is 'Crab Nebula's Strange Pulsar Heart Slowly Going Off-Kilter. It was posted on the 1st of November, 2013 by Jesse Emspak. 'The supernova that birthed the pulsar in the Crab Nebula occurred in A.D. 1054. Chinese and Arab astronomers both noted it.' 


Credit: NASA/HST/ASU/J. Hester et al. X-Ray: NASA/CXC/ASU/J. Hester et al


The scientists are trying to work out why it has evolved in the way that it has. 

1 comment:

  1. Now there is news that 'Extraterrestrial Invaders' have crashed landed on Earth's South Pole. http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/11/21/frozen_boffins_detect_intergalactic_particles_at_south_pole/

    ReplyDelete