Saturday 30 November 2013

FLEET ON MYKONOS

A video was posted of the meteor that has hit a Greek Island Zakynthos. I didn’t like Zante very much, it rained the whole time that I was there for a week. We were literally rained into our apartment for five days. It was certainly a warning that I did not comprehend at that time. It was warning me about a Leo man that I was with, and he worked in shoes. 


The meteor over the Island, is also a warning to the Greek Islands. When comets and their meteor’s come, it is always a sign to do with pending judgement. As we know ISON is major at this point in time, and it is clear there has been a massive media cover-up that NASA are involved in. They seriously do not wish for people to know how big it is. Although I did share with people prior to its entry into the sun that there would be a dispersion.

I felt a strong connection with St Andrew’s day and the meteor in the Greek Islands. So certainly a sign for the apostles and saints.




Then I was given the name of the Island of 'Mykonos'. Its nickname ‘Island of the Winds’. 
Followed by the words ‘FLEET ON MYKONOS’. 




On Mykonos there is ELIAS BEACH.

Russell Crowe loves Mykonos and as we know he is appearing in the biblical film NOAH that is being released in 2014.

I never made it to Mykonos, although it is one of the Islands that I would've liked to have visited in my Island hopping days, in the land of Greece that I loved and hold in my heart.

One can never forget beauty or joy. I did find a reference to ‘forget’ in the book of Genesis, and it is to do with Joseph. The day came when he forgot all of his troubles, may Israel be able to do the same for the flame of Joseph. David is crying for the two blessed instruments Israel, Psalm 88. The Lute of Lovingkindness and the Harp of Faithfulness.






The other news today is that

$14.2M was paid for a Psalm Book in an in auction in New York.

142 is the gematria value of Hashem.



El Shaddai 


Anat 

Behold Lamb

Anat is the name of a spiritual lady that picked me up by car from Tel Aviv airport in the middle of the night, on the first mission to Israel. Prior to Anat contacting me I had sent out an email to some contact names that had been given to me. After the email had been sent at the beginning of the week, Jesus shared with me that they would come on Sunday.

When the email from Anat in Israel arrived on Sunday.

I was overjoyed.

Wonders will never cease.


As I was posting that I could smell 'Potatoes'. Time to eat. 




So maybe its time to make some potato, leak and celery soup. Celery is good for the adrenals and kidneys. Did you know that potatoes have more potassium than banana? Potatoes are also recommended for people with high blood pressure due to its impact on salt. 

There was some research done that found that those that ate a diet with potassium rich foods, compared with a group that carried on eating what they do usually. 81% of the group that ate the potassium rich diet, were able to cut their high blood pressure medication by over half.  That's amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment