Friday 26 April 2024

KISSING DREAM

I received a dream during the night, when a tall, fair haired man saw me arrive at a social engagement and he suddenly kissed me on the lips, he was very keen, and it surprised yours truly because I wasn't anticipating his approach or action. Then he was sitting chatting with other people and so was I. 

During the dream, there was a dream within the dream of a previous time when I had met him and then I remembered that we had met previously. 

Towards the end of the dream when people were starting to leave, he approached me again and put his arms around me, he was putting his hands all over me. Hence, I tried to slow him down. 

He began talking about his business venture, I replied, that he required my business experience to help him with the launch and how it is best not to mix business with pleasure while doing so. 

In dream interpretation a pleasant and proper kiss can indicate happiness and contentment. A dream within a dream can indicate a deferment of your highest hopes but nevertheless a definite improvement in your present circumstances. To dream of business circumstances can indicate hostile forces and competition, certainly the UK is experiencing a difficult timeline to navigate in many different ways. A timeline when wisdom with insight is essential. 

Let's have a kissing song. 


The 26th of April, 26 is the numeric for the gematria of the name of God. The 26th of April is also the day of "cultivation". 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, we were in touch, I am your reiki student.
    You helped me with my son Sunay.
    Can you please tell me how to contact you again.
    Rachel Bennett

    ReplyDelete