Wednesday 18 October 2023

JAGUAR I-PACE BURNS

The EV's are not having a good time of it, is it the end of the EV's after the fire and explosions at Luton Airport?  It is certainly the end of this Jaguar I-Pace that burned whilst charging at the gym. Not much left of it is there? So who is going to pay for it, the manufacturer or the insurance company. I think the insurance companies should make the manufacturer's of the EV's pay up. 

I wouldn't insure EV's, I wouldn't buy one either, they're too dangerous, like dangerous dogs that aren't given insurance. The manufacturer's should pay for the damage to this car being a write-off. Don't think the guy that owned it will be buying another EV do you. The Jaguar I-Pace cars range from £69,000 to £79,000. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaguar_I-Pace


And another on reported on the15th October, 2023. This time a hybrid sports car burst into flames on a test drive a mile away from the car dealership in Leeds. The passengers were able to leave the McLaren Artura in time. the cost £190,000. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61JknEmI2n0

We should have an EV website listing all of these cases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment