Thursday 24 May 2018

Southern Europe Blessed

Earlier this month I had a dream of nudity and in it was a woman in a salon. This video reminded me of the dream, as it features a nude woman, and this video is about Italy deciding to remove illegal immigrants. I agree with Italy, absolutely. We have lovely Italians living in my historic location, powerful hearts, they know. I have to speak as I find, whether in England or Italy, Italian's have always been honest with me.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/nude-people-dream.html

The country Italy looks like a boot, with a leg that can kick when it chooses too or is compelled to do in the will of God. Italians are incredible, when they are instructed, they certainly take action quickly.

They amazed yours truly, one email, next thing I knew, there were 30 cities in Italy on the campaign that I had sent to them. No other country rose up as fast as the Italians, truly beyond measure, and beyond lifetimes. When they decide to shift, WOW do they move quickly.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm39Mu2un-U



No comments:

Post a Comment