Friday 18 May 2018

PHILADELPHIA CREAM CHEESE

I've started to prepare for this weekend. This weekend is the start of a Jewish holiday Shavuot, the Christians are celebrating Pentecost I think, and Muslims are celebrating Ramadan.

Hence, I've chosen to put the Philadelphia Cheese Cake on the menu for this weekend, as Jewish people do like their cheesecake and so do I.

I've prepared a Lemon Jelly Cheesecake with a chocolate digestive biscuit for the base of it as I know the Jewish people like their cheesecake at Shavuot. This is the recipe from Philadelphia, although I tend to buy own brand for economic reasons.

https://www.philadelphia.co.uk/Recipes/Lemon-Jelly-Cheesecake?r=5417

I didn't have any lemon jelly in stock so I used strawberry jelly instead, although I did include the lemon juice from a fresh lemon, as I intend to use the pips from the lemon to grow some lemon trees.

Lemon juice is also great for Vit K and that is essential for the brain to assimilate Vit C.

Gelatine is great for the back, and was one of the ingredients that was given divinely as beneficial. Remember in England, when children are young we give our children jelly and ice cream, or jelly and cream.

Good reminders to the children of what is important for the back, that the spine requires jelly in it, to bend easily. So ask the children how will you improve the jelly in your bodies. Do share with the children, that when vegans had back issues they began drinking goats milk and they found that the goats milk completely eased their health condition that they were experiencing. When vegans and vegetarians start to have health issues, then they look at what nutrients that they require.

As we know the bible prophecies also mention Philadelphia, and there is a Philadelphia in America where Aaron Beck came from. The philosophy and psychology of the Americans is different to the Greeks, and who is closer to Jesus the Jew, I have to say the Greeks are closer to him than any of the American psychologists that brought in CBT that then spread across Europe because that is what the EU supported.

The stats of CBT that originated in America, has been proven not to stand up to academic scrutiny in any country where it is in operation. In the UK a conference was held by academics to challenge it in 2014. Academics came from America, across northern Europe and of course from the UK to attend the conference.



I've made my cheesecake how about you, next I am going to make some humous, some carrot and coriander soup. some flat breads, garlic mushrooms, some courgette fritters to have with some garlic mayonnaise.

I might make some lemon curd too, because if you are experiencing any leg cramps, lemon curd solves it, and lemon curd was given divinely as the remedy for it.


1 comment:

  1. Philadelphia on fire.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i_5mQ4jACY

    ReplyDelete