Monday 21 May 2018

Smelling Carnations

While listening to an actor and scriptwriter today, Sa Ra, I could smell carnations.

It is written that the Carnation is the birth flower for those born in the month of January. The formal name for carnation, "dianthus", comes from Greek, for "heavenly flower", or the flower of Jove". 

In England, it is a tradition for people who are invited to a wedding to be given a carnation to wear.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianthus_caryophyllus

Although the closest members of the family sometimes wear roses and the mother of the bride sometimes wears an orchid.

I have to say I do like white carnations and their strong fragrance and I have two carnations that I bought last year in my garden. The carnations are covered in buds and they keep on re-flowering during the summer months if you care for them.

I sense that there was a member of Sa Ra's family that liked carnations. I prefer flowers that have a strong fragrance.

Sa Ra has been responding to Muslims at Speakers Corner, due to how emotional they are this ramadan. I don't think it is just about Sa Ra, I think that the wedding at Windsor has definitely triggered some of the Muslims this ramadan.

Due to planetary configurations, some people are feeling "self-conscious", in relation to what they have or have not done in life. Self-consciousness, is an important aspect, you have to be conscious of the self, to be humble hearted. What is ethical and principled is also in the forefront, and many Muslims are being called out.

I was also listening to Toni Bugle today on RT, and it was written that there are over 200 million women with "Female Genital Mutilation" (FGM) on the African continent.

Toni shared on RT, that there are three dentists in the UK that have not been prosecuted for being involved in it.

HIATUS 


The message that I received this morning was "fit",  "being fit", so lots of stretches and fresh air is called for, for yours truly, a great time for being with the carnations in the garden. My dad loved to wear a carnation at a wedding, he liked to keep the florists in business. He often came home with flowers for my mum.

The red Diane Carnation.

https://www.thompson-morgan.com/p/dianthus-diane/t57951TM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfmYx9OBSW0


Diana and I both enjoyed going to the gym, we both liked to swim, and we both liked Greece and it's Islands.

Visions received in March, 2018. 

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/visions-england-and-macedonia.html

22nd, May, 2018, message received, "REASONS TO BELIEVE". 


No comments:

Post a Comment