Tuesday 22 May 2018

Reasons to Believe

22nd of May, is the "Day of Energy", and the message received from Diana today, "Reasons to Believe". Indeed, proof of life after death is a reason to believe.

It was in 1998 that Diana began to speak to yours truly, during that time, she asked that I wrote to Charles, to send him a message about what she would like done with her things.

It was sometime after that letter was sent to him, ( I was living in Australia at the time) that the news media broke the story that the Butler had withheld some of her things. Charles never responded or acknowledged the letter that I sent with her intentions.

Having communication with her in that timeline, was special to me, so some of the things that she said, I didn't share with anyone. Although she asked me to do so. I told Diana that I couldn't do what she was asking me to do in her name, and that the divine would have to find another way to help yours truly to fulfil the mission of compassion that had been bestowed.

On Sunday, I kept on seeing Diana on her wedding day, and I was also shown a symbol. I will paint it and upload it for you to see it. Bear in mind that the computer camera shows it the other way around.



I've looked at Hebrew and at the Greek alphabet, to see if there is a letter of the alphabet that it represents. In Hebrew the nearest to it is in the "late script", the TAV, and it became the letter T. 

The painting looks like a chair, although the seat is on the slant and the two legs are different in length. When I saw the energy of it, on Sunday, the symbol reminded me of a conservatory on the side of a building with a slanted roof. The slanted roof of it also had a much deeper apex when it appeared before me. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OMFAOOt33M

Her wedding and symbolism, there must be a connection. 
The date of Diana's wedding was the 29th of July, 1981. 
That was the "Day of Assessment". 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x11NA63gLDM

As it is written Jesus said, "Don't be afraid, just believe". Mark 5.36

"Everything is possible for one that believes" Mark 9:23

Interesting that today I received a visitor, and I can see how it links into the conservatory. Sometimes people have to have a reason to believe, maybe a reason why I received a particular visitor today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKJV6IHwd_A

No comments:

Post a Comment