Thursday 11 May 2017

LAG BA'OMER

Are the Israeli's smiling? I've just found out that while I was in Israel in May 2006, it was Lag Ba'Omer, Jewish holiday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC1bygylP1Q

I feel compelled to paint this evening, I shall spread the paint for Israel and Lag Ba'Omer and upload it to this blogpost for the 14th.

This is the first scan of this painting, it is actually round, although the scan makes it look oval. Inside the lazuli rim is the golden fruit of the nuts on white. It bleeds off top and bottom of the card purposefully.

I might include more paint on the outside and inside of the rim, I shall just sit with it and its energy for now. It's lovely close up and really catches the light.


                                                          Original artwork - size A3






No comments:

Post a Comment