Wednesday 17 May 2017

EU BEWARE OF THE SAXON

A great speech from MEP Steven Woolfe in the EU parliament. EU beware of the Saxon, Steven warns the EU not to try to take advantage of the English.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCSwrupxvlw

I was given"Vegetables" when I woke up this morning. So I shall take a look at that next.



This article from the Daily Telegraph discusses the complexities of trying to get anything done due to the EU. It states: "The reality of working within EU law is that trying to do the simplest of things becomes curiously complicated and often impossible. Some 80 per cent of legislation affecting DEFRA comes from the EU with about 40 per cent of all EU regulations affecting the UK within it's remit". 

That means that our farming community is actually controlled by the unelected EU officials. 


So what English vegetables will you have today?

I'm really into my leek and potato soup with celery and vermicelli, delicious and I have to cook the leeks today.

I would like a little mobile green house so that I can grow food all year round. I also like carrot and coriander soup, delicious. So I shall look to see what vegetables have to be eaten today.

I'm going to include some red onions to grow too.  It will be interesting to see what grows the best in my environment. I am growing some vegetables and I vaguely remember dreaming of growing food.

It is so rewarding to see things grow. Steven would make a brilliant MP. Independent or not, I hope that he stands for election. If Steven was in our area, I would vote for Steven.

ENGLISH WALNUTS 


And Poland gave a big message to Islam and the EU, Christ is King in Poland. The biggest march in the history of Poland and the MSM didn't cover it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgrwuNU6lZs



No comments:

Post a Comment